New Position Available!
Marine/Aquatic Scientist: AMS has an immediate opening for a highly motivated entry-level or mid-level environmental scientist / engineer in its San Francisco Bay Area office located in Livermore, CA. The duties of the position include participation in study design, field sampling, quality assurance, and data analysis and interpretation. The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written, organizational, and time management skills
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in environmental or aquatic science, engineering, biology, chemistry, fisheries, or geology-related science with some professional experience
- Advanced skills in computer and business proficiencies
Desired technical skills include familiarity with the following:
- Electronic sampling equipment use and maintenance
- State and federal water regulations
- Scientific diving
- Database applications
- Statistical analysis and R-Program experience
- Scientific writing
AMS is a well-established firm and the successful candidate can share in its success and growth. Please email your letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to AMSemail@example.com.
Post date: 12/10/2019. Open until filled. Applied Marine Sciences, Inc. (AMS) is an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Marine and Aquatic Scientists: AMS is seeking experienced professional scientists with demonstrable knowledge in all aspects of environmental consulting from experimental design, field sampling, data analysis, and report writing to proposal and grant preparation, project management, and client interaction. Individuals with a demonstrable record of winning and managing environmental projects that are interested in becoming part of a highly successful and respected company with high potential for partnership.
Please email your letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to AMSfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Applied Marine Sciences, Inc. (AMS) is an equal opportunity employer.